2015-01-31

Pictures of an Athens thunderstorm

It's been a mostly rainy January in Athens this year. Coming back from work the other day, I knew I should be able to snap a few decent pictures of the raging thunderstorm from my balcony. I think they capture the mood of the moment here in Greece (for a good number of us), better than any deep and thoughtful analysis I could write at this point...

Rain and thunderstorm in Athens, Greece



Rain and thunderstorm in Athens, Greece



Rain and thunderstorm in Athens, Greece



Thunder struck!


 
Rain and thunderstorm in Athens, Greece

A wet terrace during a thunderstorm in Athens, Greece

Thunderstorm in Athens, Greece



Why don't you follow me on twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you leave your messages / comments. Any and all feedback is most welcome and appreciated!